|Join Our Team!
Are you a High Achiever? We want to speak with you!
As an Executive Recruiter with The Pecot Search Group, Inc. you will...
Become a member of an experienced search firm of Executive Recruiters and
work in our office in Slidell, LA on the Northshore of New Orleans. Our
Recruiters come from all walks of life and career backgrounds, all possess a
tenacious desire to achieve, love the hunt for the right match for our clients, are
highly motivated, self sufficient and thrive on challenge...
This position requires multi-tasking, you must:
- Be a strong Telephone communicator, speak with candidates and company
hiring officials to secure, develop and maintain long term business
- Be a New Account Developer, Prospector and Relationship Builder -
creatively generating ways and means to secure and develop new business.
- Be a Persuasive - Negotiator- when selling our placement services and
finalizing the hiring process
- Be a strong Time Manager who is well organized and detail oriented -
effective daily activity planning and managing your time enables you to
execute daily tasks.
- Be a strong Problem Solver - identify, resolve, advise and provide solutions
to secure decisions for the proper courses of action in the placement
- Be an Effective Facilitator coordinating efforts and placement activities of
parties in the process.
- Remain Open to learning and implementing new techniques/skills to
continuously build your skills.
- At least 5 years experience in a Sales or Customer Service position,
preferably in a technical specialty.
- A degree is preferred however a solid track record of performance and
achievement will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Enthusiastic, team player, with confident and assertive attitude, drive and
ambition to realize your earning potential.
Most of all, you must be willing to strive to always put forth your best effort
regardless of the obstacles. If this description matches your background - we
want to speak with you about joining our team.
As an Executive Recruiter with our company we offer:
- The Industry’s best training program
- Enough challenging work to match the biggest achiever
- The opportunity to reach levels of success only limited by your self-
- Lucrative compensation plan - 1st year to $50k, 2nd year to 100k,
(Nationally our tenured Recruiters average exceeds 100k )
- Performance based incentives
- No Travel
- Northshore Location - conveniently located in Slidell
- Office hours 8:30 - 5:00
We don't offer:
- Obstacles to your reaching your highest level
- Bureaucracy and red tape that stifles performance
- Compensation based on the performance of others
- Early outs because you are making too much or have to much seniority
- Excuses for poor performance